Lynne M. Fulp, MBA
Lynne Fulp founded Ohana in 2007 after working for 11 years with one of the largest fiduciary services companies in the state. She served as President of Ohana for seven years, and then in 2014 she transferred her interest in the company to Nate Riensche and Mark Vohr as part of her retirement strategy. Lynne continued to participate in the management of the company until late 2016, when she entered full retirement.
Lynne obtained her certification as a professional guardian at the inception of the certification program, in 2000. She co-chaired the first state-wide mandatory training for guardian certification, and participated in the development of the training manual. Other contributions include:
- Member of committee formed in 1999 by King County Superior Court to develop standardized reporting formats for guardians.
- Presenter at 1999 statewide interdisciplinary guardianship training
- Presenter at 2001 statewide mandatory guardianship certification training
- Presenter at King County Bar Association Elder Law Section meeting, on guardianship reporting for marital community assets, in 2001
- Presenter at 2002 statewide mandatory guardianship certification training
- Board member, Treasurer, and Education Committee member of Washington Association of Professional Guardians (WAPG), 2001 - 2003
- Co-Developer of 2002 continuing guardianship education training seminar for WAPG
- Facilitator at 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 mandatory Title 11 Guardian ad Litem trainings
- Participant in panel presentation at 2005 King County Bar Association continuing education seminar, Advanced Guardianship Issues
- Presenter at King County Bar Association Elder Law Section meeting, on wording for proposed orders appointing guardians, in 2005
- Presenter at 2007 Certified Professional Guardian continuing education seminar on Considering Family Values
- Participant on ethics panel in 2008 elder law estate planning seminar
- Presenter at 2010 Health Ed seminar, Washington Guardianship
- Presenter at 2010 estate planning seminar, All about Trusts
- Presenter at 2011 8th Annual Certified Professional Guardian Continuing Education Conference, on What Every Guardian Should Know about Special Needs Trusts.